Procurement and Disposal Department
The Procurement & Disposal department is responsible for company procurements and disposals in an efficient manner in accordance with the PPDA Act and Regulations and where applicable, the financiers’ guidelines
- Work and Services Procurement
- Supplies, Non-Consultancy Services Procurement and Disposals
- Quality Assurance and Contract Administration
- Managing and coordinating all procurement and disposal activities of the company
- Preparing the annual procurement plans.
- Supporting the function of the contracts committees, user departments and accounting officer.
- Ensuring compliance with the procurement laws and user departments.
- Managing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, including but not limited to service providers, Public.
- Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority, Development Partners, Solicitor General and other agencies.
- Ensuring proper contract administration.