Planning and Investments Department
The Planning and Investments department is responsible for developing transmission grid plans to meet future demand and provide engineering services in line with the company strategic objectives
- Safety and Services
- To develop and implement power purchase and transmission plans, to meet the future electricity demand of the country and the transport services in line with company strategic objectives.
- To ensure adequate generation and transmission capacity to meet the growing demand and exports.
- To meet Regional/International quality standards of power supply.
- To meet acceptable reliability standards of power supply.
- To improve transmission efficiency.
- To promote Regional Power trade.
- To ensure safety to staff and the general public.