The ICT department is responsible for assisting UETCL in achieving its corporate objectives through the use of Information, Communication and Technology in a cost effective manner.
- Information Technology
- To provide information and communication systems for the company in line with corporate objectives.
- Control of life cycle cost through standards based on ICT policy.
- ICT security at a sufficient high level.
- Provide reliable and timely information to customers and stake holders.
- Provide a reliable ICT infrastructure.
- Develop an ICT policy and strategy and secure ICT environment (virus free, intrusion proof).
- Ensure high availability of the telephony and SCADA communication systems.